Discover Acrylic Pouring Art! Plus 15% Off!











Unique Acrylic Pouring Technique™ is my original painting technique, which I demonstrated via YouTube video demonstration created in 2007. My first pouring painting was created in 1988. Today, many artists use acrylic as a pouring medium. They call it "Acrylic Pour", "Fluid Art", "Fluid Painting", "Pouring Art" etc...

My original "Unique Acrylic Pouring Technique (TM)" simply means Pouring Acrylic Paint onto a canvas rather than using a brush. This technique comes to life when the acrylic paint is mixed with water and, literally, poured onto the canvas, creating free-flowing shapes and forms. This technique animates my explorations of Abstract Expressionism. Many years of experience and experimentation allows me to control the, otherwise, uncontrollable flow of paint.

In this post, I would like to share with you my latest original paintings created using my Unique Acrylic Pouring Technique (TM). They are available for sale on my HJM Art Gallery etsy shop. Currently, I run Valentine's Day Sale and you can purchase anything in my etsy shop with a 15% Off discount! (Sale ends January 31, 2019)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Helen
http://hjmartgallery.etsy.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts