Why Dogs Chase Cats?

According to a folktale, a long time ago, dogs and cats used to be best friends. But at one point at a party, the mischievous young cats decided to play a joke on dogs. They mixed up all the dogs' tails, which dogs removed after a muddy rain. And from that day forward, the dogs always chase cats. I find it a very cute explanation. 

But in reality, "Dogs chase cats for two reasons. Some want to play with cats. Others perceive cats as prey"according to ASPCA. Are your dogs and cats best friends or rivals? Please share. 

 I enjoy painting animals. In particular, cats and dogs. I love watching them play and capturing in my art their attitudes. Hope you enjoy my artworks below. My art is available on etsy: HJM Art Gallery.

Also, check out my Mother's Day Sale!

 Cattitude
Cattitude

 Julian in the Garden
Julian in the Garden
 Ms. Right
Ms. Right
 Dogs
Dogs



Comments

Popular Posts