New 2015 Art Calendars

 Big Dipper

 Three Wishes

2015 wall calendars featuring my original art are now available in my HJM Art Gallery Etsy shop! I combined beauty and functionality together in these designs. These whimsical Tree of Life calendars will keep you organized in 2015, while giving you something beautiful to look at. 

Like all my quality giclee prints, the calendars are printed using Epson's archival ultrachrome pigmented inks, which are guaranteed not to fade for at least 100+ years under glass, on a 100% cotton rag, museum quality, acid-free, archival, bright white Velvet Fine Art Paper. They are long lasting, fade resistant and also smudge resistant!

They make wonderful Christmas gifts!

Check out my Christmas/Calendars section for more beautiful Christmas Gifts ideas. More calendars to come. 

HJM Art Gallery | Facebook | Twitter

Comments

Popular Posts