Mother’s Day Gift Ideas!





As Mother’s Day approaches, it's important to show our moms our love and appreciation for everything they have done for us over the years. There are many traditional gifts that you can give: flowers, greeting card, jewelry etc. But I would like you to consider a non-traditional gift of art. I know that art is a very personal experience and this makes it a perfect Mother's Day Gift! We want our gift to be personal since we know our moms better than anyone else in the entire world!

I recently listed a few beautiful new original paintings in my HJM Art Gallery shop that I think could be perfect, unique gifts. They are one of a kind artworks. In addition, you can get them right now at 15% off - Mother's Day Shop-Wide Sale! (ends May 8, 2014). Also take a look at my high quality giclee prints, which are created from my original art. Happy Mother's Day! Helen


HJM Art Gallery | Facebook | Twitter

Comments

Popular Posts