Happy 2013!

Hello everyone! Happy 2013 - Chinese year of the black Snake! I read about 2013 predictions and it seems to be an exciting year for many people!

Valentine's Day is also around the corner! Do you plan anything special for your Valentine's Day? I would love to hear from you!

I also would like to share with you my new original paintings on etsy (HJM Art Gallery: “Can't Live Without You” and “Love Song”. These are very romantic artworks, perfect gifts for Valentine's Day, Wedding or Anniversary!

And if you are looking for a unique personalized gift, I have a beautiful love birds giclee print in my shop! I can customize it with your names, initials and dates: "Forever"(frame is not included)

Happy 3013 and Valentine's Day!

HJM Art Gallery | Facebook | Twitter

Comments

Popular Posts