Ultimate Home Decor! New decor ideas!



This is Max. He is a total geek - a Computer Genius of enormous proportions who likes to ride his bike and watch "MythBusters".



My beautiful tree art home decor canvas block painting is an original handpainted artwork inspired by modern patterns and contemporary color designs.



My abstract art geometric original painting "Geometric Nebula" is inspired by the Russian Avant-Garde style of painting and astronomical space nebulas. I used beautiful tangerine orange and royal blue colors in this artwork.



My abstract art geometric original painting "The Web of Triangles" is inspired by the Russian Avant-Garde style of painting and the web. I used modern yellow grey colors and designs.


Hello Everyone! It has been a while since my last post. I would like to introduce my new original paintings: "Max", "Tree of Thought", "Geometric Nebula" and "The Web of Triangles".

As always, all of my paintings are created using my unique acrylic painting technique you won't find anywhere else!
All art is posted on etsy and available for sale.

Also, visit my
HJM Art Gallery on Etsy for more inspiring artworks: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hjmArtGallery

Helen
HJM Art Gallery on Etsy
http://www.etsy.com/shop/hjmArtGallery

Comments

Popular Posts