New Painting: Season of Love





Hello Everyone! I would like to introduce my new original acrylic painting on 1.5 deep canvas "Season of Love". The painting is listed on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/listing/91530675/bird-art-wedding-art-valentines

Beautiful soft shades of trendy honeysuckle pink and magenta colors with a touch of lime green will compliment and bring to life any modern interior! It is guaranteed to transform and beautify your home or office space by providing a welcoming environment to your family, friends and co-workers!

"Season of Love" bird art painting is the ultimate romantic Valentine, Wedding or Anniversary gift! Fantastic way to commemorate your special occasion!

This beautiful whimsical artwork was created on a 16x20 gallery wrapped canvas using my unique acrylic painting technique, wired and ready to hang right out the package! Sides are painted in purple - no frame required! Certificate of Authenticity is also included, signed and dated by me, the artist.

Helen
http://hjmart.etsy.com

Comments

  1. This page really caught my eye!! . Very sharp and appealing combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Allan! And thank you for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, Love this print! Please enter me!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts