New Painting: Forever Love




Hello Everyone! I would like to introduce my new original SUPER CUTE mini painting "Forever Love". This artwork can be customized upon request. I can write your initials, short names or date of your special event on the red heart area (L+B=Love, Susan+John etc.) Fantastic, forever gift for Wedding, Valentine's Day, Engagement, Marriage proposal....

The artwork is listed on etsy and available for sale in my HJM Art Gallery shop. Please check the listing for more information: http://www.etsy.com/listing/89447164/bird-art-owl-art-personalized-valentine

As always, the painting is created using my unique acrylic painting technique you won't find anywhere else!

Happy New Year!
Helen
http://hjmart.etsy.com

Comments

  1. What a cute painting! I love owls but two owls in love are even better. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. M.M.E., LOL! Thank you so very much! I am going to post right now some more owls in love :-) It is an Owl Ornament/ Personalized Valentine Favor. Super cute! Check out my new post above this one :-) Happy New Year! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts