New Christmas Tree Ornaments!







Hello everyone! Hope your Thanksgiving was fantastic! Mine can be summarized in one BIG word as a "gastronomical"! My husband's nephew and his wife made delicious turkey, I made the traditional "Russian salad" and my mom her signature apple cake and chicken as main dishes for Thanksgiving and the next day we had some more Russian food and cakes! LOL! And more Holidays are coming!

Also, I would like to thank you everyone who bought my art from my HJM Art Gallery http://hjmart.etsy.com shop on Etsy during my shop-wide sale! Thank you for making it a great success!

I also woud like to introduce my new one of a kind, hand-painted Christmas Tree Ornaments. These ornaments are original mini paintings in a super cute mini canvases! Take a look! I am in love with them myself :-)

Wishing you a wonderful Thursday!

Helen

Comments

Popular Posts