New Artwork: Red California Poppies






I am totally inspired by poppies! Please meet my new original red poppies painting "California Poppies"! This colorful romantic flower artwork will bring any room to life! As always, this is one of a kind painting created using my very unique acrylic painting technique, wired and ready to hang right out the package! 14"x18"x3/4" canvas.

I pride myself on creating high quality art which requires a significant time investment. The time and attention spent on my paintings is reflected in the completed pieces. I am proud to offer you the best!

The last picture is the initial pencil sketch for this artwork. I thought it would be great to share it with you!
Look forward to your comments! Please feel free to re-tweet this blog post :-)

Here is the etsy listing link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/78278074/flower-painting-red-poppies-original

Happy Weekend!

Helen

Comments

Popular Posts