Hello everyone! June 19 is a Father's Day! Happy Father's Day! This is a perfect occasion to show your father how much you love him!
"Father's Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society. It is celebrated on the third Sunday of June in many countries and on other days elsewhere. It complements Mother's Day, the celebration honoring mothers.... Long before any modern observances, a young Babylonian named Elmesu wished his father good health and a long life on a clay tablet.... On June 19, 1910, an independently-invented Father's Day observance was celebrated through the efforts of Sonora Smart Dodd of Spokane, Washington.... It took many years to make the holiday official...." wikipedia.org To read the entire history of Father's Day go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fathers_day
I also would like to share with you something new in my etsy shop :-) New original paintings and pendants.
- “Volleyball Players” original painting from my Blue Bird series
- “Dreams and Wishes” original painting from my "Circles of Life" Series!
- "Inspirations" original pouring painting
- "Ethernal Mind" original pouring painting
- Vintage Style Bluebird Wearable Art Necklace Pendant
- Vintage Style Wearable Art Necklace Turquoise Tree of Life Pendant