MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL!




Dear Art Collectors, Fans and Friends!

"To the world you might just be one person,
but to one person you might just be the world."
-Author Unknown

May 8 is a Mother's Day! I really like the above quote as it summarizes so simply and so beautifully the essence of a mother. Hope your Mother's day is filled with a lot of happiness and memorable moments!

Give your mom a gift of love on this special day and all year round!

If you would like to give your mom a unique gift to celebrate the occasion, check out some unique gift ideas in my etsy shop (HJM Art Gallery) you won't find anywhere else!

Here is My Special Mother's Day Gift to You!
------------------------------
MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL! April 29 - May 2, 2011 : BUY ANY ITEM(s) from my shop and receive a FREE ACEO print of your choice from my ACEO section! 1 ACEO per purchase. Happy Mother's Day!
------------------------------

Happy Thursday!

Helen :-)

Comments

Popular Posts