NEWS! New painting and prints!

I am very happy to announce that I can now offer beautiful Art Giclee Prints from any original painting in my shop: paintings still available for sale or already sold! You can order any print size up to 11"x14"! The most popular sizes are: 8"x10" image size plus 0.25" border for framing and 11"x14" with 0.25 border for framing included. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about the prints via e-mail, etsy convo, blog or facebook. Here is the link to my HJM Art Gallery shop: http://hjmart.etsy.com

And here is a beautiful hot red poppies print set listed today:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/70341951/art-giclee-prints-hot-red-poppies-art



I am also very happy to present my new painting titled "Dreamland" from "Lollipops" series!

Peaceful and Dreamy! I created this original, one of a kind acrylic whimsical lollipop dreamland painting using beautiful green, red and teal color palette as well as my unique painting technique you won't find anywhere else!

The painting was created on 16”x20”x3/4” back stapled gallery wrapped canvas. Wired and ready to hang right out the package! Sides are painted in black - no frame required! Certificate of Authenticity is also included, signed and dated by me, the artist.

The painting makes a wonderful gift and is a perfect wall art decor for any interior!

FREE CONTINENTAL USA SHIPPING!
Art Giclee Print can be made from this painting upon request (or any other original artwork in my etsy shop!!)





Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Helen

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts