Latest Trends in Home Decor: Wall Decals








I absolutely LOVE Wall Decals- the latest trend in home decoration! Fantastic and very inexpensive way to decorate your walls and other items in your living or working spaces! From the simple, single decal (Curious Cat) to the entire murals and patterns (flower)! In many cases, multiple wall decals can be a wonderful substitute to a more expensive wall paper decoration (Bloom). In addition, many decals can be easily removed and replaced when necessary.

Below are just a few fantastic handmade items I discovered on Etsy.com! I hope you enjoy my finds and visit these creative shops! Helen :-)

Comments

  1. Love all the wall decals! Thank you for including one of my designs.

    Connie
    circlelinestudio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing! I love them all - especially the cat and the growth chart is a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. circlelinestudio, you are so very welcome! :-)

    Maybeads, thank you so very much for your comment and for visting my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them. My mom put a black chandelier silhouette in the guest room (my room) at her house. I love it!

    Perhaps that should be your next business venture. Turning you art into wall decals!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts