HJM Art Gallery Blog: New Art





I finished this beautiful red poppies painting yesterday at 5:00am :-) And listed today at 3:35am ... I am not an early bird for sure :-) it's so hard to explain, but my creativity and inspiration always at their peak at night! Now I work at night because I don't have time during the day and is quiet and peaceful time for me. But in the past, I would stay late just because I loved it :-) So, no nothing has changed..... except the number of hours I sleep.... LOL!

Back to my painting.... :-)

This artwork is created on two 12"x12"x3/4" back stapled gallery wrapped canvases and has a beautiful texture! The painting is WIRED and READY TO HANG! Sides are painted in black: NO NEED FOR FRAME! "Red" makes a wonderful gift and is a fantastic wall art decor for any room in your house: living room, office, bedroom or kids room!

To get more information about this artwork, please visit my listing:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/49056898/flower-paintings-red-poppies-art

Fantastic Wednesday to everyone!

Helen

Comments

  1. Those are beautiful, love the color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely painting again - so "my" colours! :)

    I'm quite a night person, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dyche Designs, Škorčica, Creative Flair and Darcey, thank you sooooo very much for your comments! :-) I am still sleepy:-) and it's almost noon.... mornings are sooo not for me.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so pretty. Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doily, thank you sooooo very much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is Beautiful!!! It would look amazing in my living room :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. audreyscountrycrafts and reneek HUGE thank you! This painting has sold :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts