Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Just the three of us - My New Original Painting!

Introducing my new Original Acrylic Painting on a gallery wrapped canvas titled "Just the Three of Us" 18"x24". This is a one of a kind artwork. Beautiful earth tones palette, almost a vintage feel to it. This painting will look fantastic in any interior and ideal for any living room, bedroom, office or kids' room. Click here to view listing.

I have a GREAT HOLIDAYS PROMO running at this time: with purchase of any original painting from my shop, you will get a FREE PRINT of your choice from prints in my shop! This Holidays offer ENDS DECEMBER 12, 2009 at midnight! If you have been waiting to buy a painting, this is a GREAT time! Please visit my shop (HJM ART GALLERY) to check the prints out: http://hjmart.etsy.com

Also, please visit my shop often for new paintings, prints, sales and promotions! More art to come!

Happy Holidays to all my friends, followers and fans!

Helen

6 comments:

  1. This is a really lovely piece. I really like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl*in*gear studio, thank you so very much for appreciating my style! It is very different and unique. I used to do pure pouring, but now combine brush with pouring and get really interesting results. Thank you! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful!! I wish I lived close to you - I'd ask for some lessons :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrey, thank you so very much! I would love meeting you in person! Maybe one day :-)

    ReplyDelete