Featured Shop: IrinaPhotography


Thank you so very much, Irina, for taking the time to answer a few questions about your etsy business: http://IrinaPhotography.etsy.com

Please take a moment to visit this great shop! I hope you enjoy Irina's fantastic photography and beautiful jewelry!

Q. How did you hear about Etsy?
A. I’ve found Etsy in a pretty interesting way. One of my friend from Russian community has a link on her blog to her Etsy store. I clicked it, and here we go!

Q. What made you decide to sell on Etsy?
A. After I clicked the link on my friend’s blog, I just surfed Etsy and that’s it. I registered a couple of weeks later. My first listing was 2-3 weeks later after registration. So it was pretty long way to selling on Etsy. Why? Probably, I was shy… or maybe didn’t have enough faith. But my husband and friends pushed me to try.

Q. How did you originally get into photography and jewelry making?

A. I’ve taking pictures since I was a teenager. My father takes pictures, too. He thought me a lot in this field. Mostly, it used to be family pictures. I started to learn the subject more deeply when I came to America. Making jewelry, I started a couple of months ago. I just wanted to try what can I do, and the hobby became my favorite as photography. I guess, it’s because I found one more field where I can apply my creativity.

Q. What motivates and inspires you to create?

A. I think this is amazing nature of California. I really love the state. It inspires me to take my camera, walk around, and snap, snap, snap….

Q. What are your interests outside etsy?
A. I like outdoor activities. I like hiking. My husband and I hike almost every weekend in warm season. This year, I camped first time. It was so exciting! I think I know what I’m going to do on weekends in next summer.

Q. What is your best advice for new Etsy sellers?
A. Do have a faith and be yourself.

Thank you very much, Irina, for wonderful interview!

Comments

Popular Posts