“Hang in There II"


“Hang in There II”
Please meet my new painting “Hang in There II”. This painting is created in my unique signature style. All my artworks are very unique and different in spite of a color palette or tree orientation similarity. I do not produce a big quantity of artworks; instead I am concentrating on quality and originality of my pieces. I pay a lot of attention to detail and invest a lot of time into every artwork I create. So, my art collectors can be assured to receive not only attractive work of art, but also the product of high quality.

Many of my recent artworks are created by using both: my “unique acrylic pouring technique” and brush. This combination gives me a lot more flexibility in terms of the creative process.

Many of my paintings are also a combination of many art styles and movements. Many artworks combine surrealism with expressionism, art deco and some have a touch of a whimsical feel to them.

“Hang in there” series address the human ability not to give up in spite of very difficult, sometimes unbearable life situations. The hanging red heart symbolizes both: our inner strength as well as the love and support of others. As long as the heart is beating, the problems can be overcome.

I hope you enjoy my art and find a minute to visit both of my shops:

hjmart.etsy.com
hjmgifts.etsy.com

Comments

Popular Posts