INTRODUCING PRINTS!



I am so happy to announce that I, finally, introduced giclée prints from my original art to my Etsy shop
For now, I have two prints for sale and will be listing a lot more! If you have a favorite painting in my shop and would like to have a print, please let me know as I will be re-taking pictures of my art for prints.

The prints are PROFESSIONALLY printed and VERY HIGH QUALITY! I have two kinds of prints at the moment:
- textured giclée prints and
- non-textured giclée prints

textured giclée prints - these are absolutely incredible! You REALLY need to see them! These print shows the paint texture of my original! Absolutely Gorgeous! They are also printed using archival pigment inks on 240gsm Textured Art alpha cellulose paper and is ACID and LIGNIN FREE which means that these prints are guaranteed to retain their quality for a very long time!

non-textured giclée prints - are very BEAUTIFUL prints! Colors are very true to the original artwork, bright and clear! These giclée prints are printed using archival pigment inks on 230gsm Smooth Matte alpha cellulose paper which is ACID and LIGNIN FREE which means that these prints are guaranteed to retain their quality for a very long time!

It is very important to have a print with ACID and LIGNIN FREE since Lignin breaks down over time, turning the paper brown and releasing acids. Over time, acidic paper becomes brittle.

Feel free to e-mail me with your requests any time :))) hjmiqueo@gmail.com

Comments

  1. I'm so excited for you! This is gonna be a great idea for you I'm sure of it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts