Featured Shop: Adorn You

Thank you very much Sharon for taking the time to answer a few questions about your etsy business: Adorn You. I am very happy and honored to feature your shop!
http://adornyou.etsy.com

Q. How did you hear about Etsy?
A. I actually heard about Etsy while browsing on Flickr.

Q. What made you decide to sell on Etsy?
A. I wanted to sell my jewelry online to stay home with my newborn. I had a friend developing a website for me, who was running into some problems, then I came across Etsy which looked much easier to manage with reasonable fees.

Q. How did you originally get into handmade jewelry and which materials do you use to create your pieces?
A. I have always loved to wear jewelry and adorn myself. A friend of mine was making jewelry which inspired me to create pieces while I was on maternity leave and never looked back since. When I first started, I used sterling silver, crystal and gemstones only. But then evolved into vintage style pieces with antiqued metals and vintage beads.

Q. What motivates and inspires you to create?
A. So many beautiful things around me inspires me to create: like nature, clothing designs with interesting color combinations, men's ties, architecture and my family. Plus the never ending supply and variety of beads!

Q. What is your secret of success?
A. Well, there really isn't a secret...lots of hard work and hours go into my shop. You have to be prepared to always improve and evolve to better your product and photos.

Thank you very much, Sharon.

Comments

Popular Posts