New Eye-Catching Whimsical Art

Many of you have heard the term "Whimsical Art". Many artists refer to their art as "whimsical" including myself. But what is a whimsical art style stands for? What does "whimsical" mean in art? In general, "whimsical art" is characteristically (but not necessarily) bright, colorful, fun, playful, childlike and carefree. It is a vibrant and playful style of art that lifts your spirit and makes you happy. The style is often associated with children's book illustrations and fairy tale art. Many artists working in other art styles often incorporate the elements of "whimsical" in their artworks including myself. I like the simplicity, vibrancy and free spirit of this art style.

I would like to share with you my newest whimsical art, which you can find in my HJM Art Gallery shop on etsy.

Harbor of Dreams 11"x14"

Friends 8"x10"

True Love 24"x30"x1.5"

Tropical Mandala  11"x14"



Comments

Popular Posts