Getting Ready for Holidays!

Happy Thursday! I would like to share with you some new items in my HJM Art Gallery shop. Also, my shop accepts Etsy Gift Cards. You can purchase them here: Etsy Gift Cards. And here is more information on how to use them: Etsy Gift Cards Are Here! I found that Gift Cards is a wonderful gift choice offering your recipients a lot of flexibility in choosing their perfect treasures. It is a fantastic last minute gift as well. Hope to see many gift cards redeemed at my shop this Holiday Season!

My one of a kind hand painted abstract folk art acrylic painting "Hang in There" features two houses hanging on clothesline - an allegorical reference to perseverance. This inspirational artwork is an affordable and unique wall decor idea and a great gift!

These beautiful ACEO prints are a high quality giclee reproductions from my sold original paintings. Beautiful collector's edition! Signed and dated by me on the back. Great value!

Introduce your kid to art with this adorable 100% cotton short sleeved kids' Tee featuring my sold original acrylic painting "Unconditional Love”! Beautiful art print of this artwork is also available: "Unconditional Love”

HJM Art Gallery | Facebook | Twitter

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts